Any foreign national who wishes to relocate to any other country, on a permanent basis need an immigration visa or in general terms called a PR (permanent residency) of a particular country.
Why do people migrate?
As per the report of BBC-UK people migrate for many different reasons. These reasons can be classified as economic, social, political or environmental :
- economic migration - moving to find work or follow a particular career path
- social migration - moving somewhere for a better quality of life or to be closer to family or friends
- political migration - moving to escape political persecution or war
- environmental causes of migration include natural disasters such as flooding
Some people choose to migrate, eg someone who moves to another country to enhance their career opportunities. Some people are forced to migrate, eg someone who moves due to war or famine.
A refugee is someone who has left their home and does not have a new home to go to. Often refugees do not carry many possessions with them and do not have a clear idea of where they may finally settle.
Push and pull factors
Push factors are the reasons why people leave an area. They include:
- lack of services
- lack of safety
- high crime
- crop failure
Pull factors are the reasons why people move to a particular area. They include:
- higher employment
- more wealth
- better services
- good climate
- safer, less crime
- political stability
- more fertile land
- lower risk from natural hazards
Migration usually happens as a result of a combination of these push and pull factors.
We, at GO FOREN, help people migrate from India to an overseas location where we are experts. We support you right from inspiring guidance to documentation and take care of all the associated legal procedures required for positive outcome of your application. Here is the sequence of steps through which you will pass on to make immigration incredibly simple.
- Registration after evaluation: We thoroughly examine your profile and assess your chances of migration. Our report is precise and comes from our right knowledge about federal laws and immigration policies of each country.
- Completing File work: Each visa type has its own set of documents to be submitted. Understanding what is required and preparing all the papers with accurate details may seem like consuming task. Our services include thorough checking of all your forms to ensure unquestionable perfection in your documents.
- Submitting Visa Application: From submitting the visa application for getting your visa stamped on passport, we will provide you guaranteed assistance.
- Expert Guidance for Visa Interview (if required): Visa interviews are all about clarifying the details in your documents to the assessment officer. However, this ends up being the most stressful step in the entire process. Why worry when you have a Visa advisor guiding you with what you can expect and how to answer the questions on point!
- Travel Assistance: GO FOREN takes A-to-Z care of your immigration requirement. We continue to support you through all your travel needs, be it booking your air tickets, or arranging for Foreign exchangex to post-migration support.
Each country has its own set of pre-requisites, eligibility criteria, regulations, legal requirements and conditions for immigration. The rules pertaining to immigration may change and evolve based even on the political situation in a region. So, it is imperative to understand the immigration laws of the land you intend to migrate to make informed decisions.
We also help and advice on partner/spouse visa for almost all countries. We help you out for inquiries for name change in passport to issuance of police clearance certificates.
For any further immigration related queries please visit our office.