Any foreign national who wishes to relocate to any other country, on a permanent basis need an immigration visa or in general terms called a PR (permanent residency) of a particular country.

You are requested to fill this form , if you want to asses your eligibility in detail, you will be given report about it with no cost involved.



File size must be less than or equal to 2 MB