Goforen: Terms and Conditions of use
About this Website:
All over our website, there are disclaimers. Goforen (this website) is an independent entity.
Limitation of Liability:
Even if Goforen has been informed of the possibility of such damages, Goforen shall not be liable for any special or consequential damages that result from the use, or the inability to use, the materials on this website, or the performance of the products. The above limitation or exclusion may not apply to you because applicable law may not permit the limitation or exclusion of liability, incidental damages, or compensatory loss.
Limitation on Personal Use:
Goforen only provides information, news, articles, emails, products, and services for your personal, non-commercial use. Without our express written consent, you are not permitted to alter, duplicate, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, or other content, products, or services obtained from Goforen.
This website contains clickable links that could lead you away from www.goforen.com. We provide links for your convenience. The presence of any link does not, however, imply endorsement or approval on the part of Goforen. Any links to or from Goforen.com are not under our control. Any level of representation of our website is prohibited.
There are no refunds.
*Please keep in mind that your payment is non-refundable in the event of a natural disaster or the outbreak of a pandemic.
According to our policies and in accordance with this agreement, Goforen Visa and Immigration reserves the right to refuse to issue a refund.
By agreeing to our terms and conditions, you agree you will not ask for a charge back under any circumstances. You hereby agree that you will not contact your Credit Card Company or bank to file a dispute as this will only delay the refund process
• 100% non-refundable if the hard copy of the agreement is not signed by you and duly returned to us.
• 100% non-refundable if you purchase & change your mind later and decide to withdraw.
• 100% non-refundable if you do not wish to continue with our services.
• 100% non-refundable if – Failure of the medical examination by the client or his/her family members included in the permit request.
• Failure to provide a genuine Police Clearance Certificate which is not less than 3 months old.
• Failure to prove sufficient funds for settlement or maintenance by the client or his/her family members included in the permit request. .
• Submission of fraudulent papers.
• A prior violation of any immigration law by the client or any of his or her family members included in the permit request.
• Late submission of any additional papers requested by the consulate at a later stage.
Data protection principles:
1. We will comply with data protection law. This says that the personal information we hold about you must be:
2. Used lawfully, fairly, and in a transparent way.
3. Collected only for valid purposes that we have clearly explained to you and not used in any way that is incompatible with those purposes.
4. Relevant to the purposes we have told you about and limited only to those purposes.
5. Accurate and kept up to date.
6. Kept securely.
The kind of information we hold about you:
Personal data, or personal information, means any information about an individual from which that person can be identified. It does not include data where the identity has been removed (anonymous data). There are “special categories” of more sensitive personal data which require a higher level of protection. We may collect, store, and use the following categories of personal information about you: Personal contact details such as name, title, addresses, telephone numbers, and personal email addresses. Date of birth. Gender. Marital status. Next of kin and emergency contact information. National Insurance or TAX ID number/PAN card. Bank account details, payroll records and tax status information. Driving license. Grievance information. Information about your use of our information and communications systems.
Changes and amendments
We reserve the right to modify this Agreement or its terms relating to the Website and Services at any time, effective upon posting of an updated version of this Agreement on the Website. When we do, we will revise the updated date at the bottom of this page. Continued use of the Website and Services after any such changes shall constitute your consent to such changes. Policy was created with Website Policies
Acceptance of these terms
You acknowledge that you have read this Agreement and agree to all its terms and conditions. By accessing and using the Website and Services you agree to be bound by this Agreement. If you do not agree to abide by the terms of this Agreement, you are not authorized to access or use the Website and Services Contacting us